Jeff Gordon has the pole for Sunday's Geico 500 at Talladega Superspeedway. But will he have a sense of desperation? Not yet, but someone else might, and that makes the finish a crapshoot.
- Gordon leads Hendrick charge with Dega pole
- Logano uses last-lap block for Talladega win
- Gaughan involved in another freak pit incident
- Danica wants to stay at SHR amid sponsor limbo
- NASCAR's Gordon to drive Indy 500 pace car
- Ku. Busch's chief works with kidney stone pain
- Kroger ups sponsorship of Allmendinger's car