Talladega Superspeedway has meant a lot to the Earnhardt family, and the fans there have returned that love year after year. It all came together again Sunday when Dale Earnhardt Jr. won.
- Gordon leads Hendrick charge with Dega pole
- Logano uses last-lap block for Talladega win
- Gaughan involved in another freak pit incident
- Danica wants to stay at SHR amid sponsor limbo
- NASCAR's Gordon to drive Indy 500 pace car
- Ku. Busch's chief works with kidney stone pain
- Kroger ups sponsorship of Allmendinger's car