Carl Edwards hoped to switch to Joe Gibbs Racing and immediately start winning races. When that didn't happen, he had to adjust his approach but said he still expects to finish the year well.
- Suarez logs best Xfinity finish by Mexican driver
- Kenseth edges Keselowski to win Bristol pole
- RCR plans last appeal for Newman penalty removal
- Kenseth's son to make Xfinity debut at Chicago
- Newman penalty cut 25 points by appeals panel
- Kyle Busch: Return uncertain, hoping for July
- Gordon to sport Penn State theme at Pocono