Xfinity Series leader Chris Buescher took a fuel mileage risk at Bristol and finished 11th instead of first. But don't expect him to change his ways in pursuit of the title, Bob Pockrass writes.
- Stewart: Ward Jr. tried to make contact with car
- Harvick to carry Busch banner for 2016 season
- Ward lawsuit vs. Stewart given to federal judge
- Michael Waltrip Racing to close at season's end
- Kyle Busch races to 8th Xfinity win at Bristol
- SMI owner Smith reveals lymphoma diagnosis
- Hamlin leads Toyota sweep in Bristol qualifying