Talladega Superspeedway has meant a lot to the Earnhardt family, and the fans there have returned that love year after year. It all came together again Sunday when Dale Earnhardt Jr. won.
- No yellow for Edward's last-lap spin draws ire
- Logano uses last-lap block for Talladega win
- Gaughan involved in another freak pit incident
- Danica wants to stay at SHR amid sponsor limbo
- Ku. Busch's chief works with kidney stone pain
- Kroger ups sponsorship of Allmendinger's car
- Jones, 18, to drive No. 18 while Busch mends