For the only two full-time drivers in Sprint Cup from North Carolina, Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Austin Dillon, Sunday's Coca-Cola 600 really is a homecoming.
- Gordon to join Fox as full-time analyst in 2016
- Kenseth to start on pole for Coca-Cola 600
- Drivers evaluating safety after Hinchcliffe wreck
- Ganassi: Larson could someday start in Indy 500
- T. Labonte headlines NASCAR Hall of Fame class
- Keselowski, girlfriend celebrate daughter's birth
- Johnson team gets warning for side skirt issue