Discussion

Your Turn: See ya later, Carl

Updated: July 19, 2012, 2:10 AM ET
ESPN.com

The verdict is in.

Are Carl Edwards' Chase chances history?

Apparently they are. Of the 2,800-plus readers who voted in our SportsNation poll as of 2 a.m. ET Thursday, 67 percent declared that Edwards' playoff hopes were dashed. The remaining 33 percent believe the 2011 Sprint Cup runner-up still has a shot to make NASCAR's playoff.

Perhaps the minority were banking on Tuesday's news that Chad Norris had replaced Bob Osborne as crew chief on the No. ...

Read full story

Comments

You must be signed in to post a comment

Already have an account?

ALSO SEE

MORE RACING HEADLINES