Discussion

Brad Keselowski: Parts approved

Updated: April 19, 2013, 7:55 PM ET
By David Newton | ESPN.com

KANSAS CITY, Kan. -- Reigning Sprint Cup champion Brad Keselowski says the parts that NASCAR confiscated from his car and Penske Racing teammate Joey Logano's last week at Texas Motor Speedway were approved.

NASCAR says the parts from the rear end housing were not approved.

That will be at issue when the National Stock Car Racing Commission hears Penske Racing's appeal to the fines, suspensions and point deductions issued on Tuesday.

"Obviously, we're in an agree-to-disagree ...

Read full story

Comments

You must be signed in to post a comment

Already have an account?

ALSO SEE

MORE RACING HEADLINES