|Wednesday, August 18
Updated: November 29, 3:23 PM ET
Still having problems? Send us e-mail
ESPN.com recently improved the quality of its Live Radio/TV by upgrading to a new version. In order to listen you will need the latest version of the RealPlayer which is found at the RealNetworks site.
This is a known bug in the 188.8.131.52 beta version of RealPlayer. You can check your version of the RealPlayer by clicking on the "Help" menu and selecting "About".
You have two options:
1. When the game feed comes up bad, select the stop button.
2. Under the "View" Menu select "Preferences."
3. Select the "Transport" Tab.
4. From this page click on the radio button that says "Use specified Transports."
5. Next, click on the button "Specify Transports."
6. De-select the bottom radio button, "Attempt to use TCP for all content."
7. Click "OK."
8. Click "OK" on the "Transport" page.
9. Finally, click on the play button of the player.