LAS VEGAS -- Erik Morales had been down just once previously in his career, and that was a questionable 12th-round knockdown in his first epic duel with Marco Antonio Barrera in 2000.
Then came the force known as Manny Pacquiao on Saturday night.
Pacquiao, seeking revenge for a unanimous decision loss to Morales last March 19, powered his way to a pair of knockdowns and a 10th-round TKO in a junior lightweight fight before a raucous crowd of 14,618 at the Thomas & Mack Center.
Read full story
• Rafael: Pacquiao downs Morales | AP
• Mulvaney: Main event round-by-round
• Rafael: Castillo survives undercard thriller
• Oddcast preview | Review
• MaxBoxing: Focused Pacman
• Rafael: Morales' motivation | Notebook
• HBO PPV Tale O' The Tape
• Santoliquito: Barrera as common foe
• Mulvaney: Father-son corners | Best example
• Woodson: Pacquiao lifts a nation
• McCullough: Strategy session
• MaxTV: Weigh-ins | HBOPPV.com