Dutrow: 'I just can't see someone coming and catching him'
NEW YORK -- Already convinced Big Brown will be the first Triple Crown champion in three decades, Rick Dutrow Jr. is now predicting when it will be safe to start celebrating at the Belmont Stakes.
"I have to think if he ever gets the lead in the Belmont the race is going to be over," Big Brown's trainer said Friday. "I can't see any horse coming up and catching him."
What he's not sure of is exactly when his unbeaten Kentucky Derby and Preakness winner will be taken to the front by ...
Read full story
THE TRIPLE CROWN
June 7 • Belmont Park
• Big Brown trainer Dutrow feeling 'like a loser'
• Big Brown appears OK day after stunning loss
• Da' Tara spoils Big Brown's bid for Triple Crown
• U.S. return likely for Casino Drive
• Triple Crown successes and failures
• Big Brown bids for history in Belmont
• Casino Drive scratched from Belmont Stakes
• Big Brown has patch applied Friday
• Prosecutors can't investigate Eight Belles' death
• Big Brown-Curlin matchup could be worth $5M
• Report: Big Brown to run without steroids
• Big Brown draws rail for Belmont Stakes
• Triple Crown spoilers since 1978
• Big Brown to stand at Three Chimneys
• Paulick: A humbling game
• Forde: Dutrow's Big Brown busts at Belmont
• Moran: New York roar stays pent up
• Cronley: Hard to understand a loser
• Cronley: Mopping up
• Moran: Stranger things have happened
• Paulick: Big Brown vs. Greatness
• Forde: Gangs of New York
• Plonk: Sign of the times
• Finley: Un-American
• Finley: Big Brown not great, yet
• Plonk: The Dutrow Projects
• Paulick: We've been here before