Sleepers/Busts for 2009
Some of the names (Carson Palmer, sleeper) won't surprise you , others (LT, bust) will
When it comes to fantasy football drafts, what defines a sleeper and a bust?
Really, it's in the eye of the beholder. The most common definition of a sleeper is a player you can get in the middle or late rounds of your draft who can provide early-round value, the players who can win us leagues when they are combined with solid early-round picks. And the most common definition of a bust is just the opposite, a player taken in the early rounds who provides middle- or late-round value.
Read full story
2009 Football Draft Kit
ESPN.com's fantasy experts offer all the information you'll need to succeed in your draft this year.
Draft Kit Home
• Top 200 | Cheat Sheet (PDF)
• Quarterback: Rankings | Preview
• Running back: Rankings | Preview
• Wide receiver: Rankings | Preview
• Tight end: Rankings | Preview
• Team defense: Rankings | Preview
• Kicker: Rankings | Preview
• IDP: Rankings | Primer
• Other formats: PPR | 2-QB | TD-Only
Talented Mr. Roto
• 2009 sleepers and busts
• 2009 sleepers and busts, Version 2
• Late risers and fallers in drafts
• 10 (deep sleeper) names to know
• IDP (individual defensive players) sleepers
• Michael Turner and the "Curse of 370"
• What's the ideal draft slot?
• Can we predict kicker performance?
• Impact fantasy players on new teams