'Saver' slight favorite in early betting
BALTIMORE -- Kentucky Derby winner Super Saver is a slight favorite over Lookin At Lucky after Friday's early wagering for Saturday's $1 million Preakness Stakes. The odds are based on money wagered only in the state of Maryland.
With $126,351 in the win pool at Pimlico and Laurel as of 6:40 p.m. Eastern on Friday, Super Saver and Lookin At Lucky were both 9-5. However, Super Saver was $1.80-1 while Lookin At Lucky was $1.90-1, according to Maryland officials.
Lookin At Lucky ...
Read full story
THE TRIPLE CROWN
• 'Lucky' ends Triple Crown bid in Preakness
• Desormeaux defends Derby stretch ride
• Eskendereya retired; Jess Jackson buys in
• Eskendereya cruises in the Wood Memorial
• Drosselmeyer's feet seem OK after work
• Belmont: First Dude could be one to catch