Ten super-deep sleepers to watch
I am about to give you 10 names of NFL players who have an outside chance of doing something interesting in 2011.
Do not draft these players.
If you're in a standard 10-team fantasy football league, the term "sleeper" applies to guys like Shonn Greene and Robert Meachem, and rightly so. A maximum of 140 position players (i.e., not defenses or kickers) get drafted in 10-team leagues; considering roughly 1,700 guys will make NFL rosters once final cuts are made in a couple of weeks, ...
Read full story
2011 Fantasy Football Draft Kit
ESPN.com's fantasy experts offer all the information you'll need to succeed in your draft this season.
Draft Kit Home
Profiles and Projections for 2011
• Top 300 | Cheat Sheets
• Quarterback: Rankings | Preview
• Running back: Rankings | Preview
• Wide receiver: Rankings | Preview
• Tight end: Rankings | Preview
• Team defense: Rankings | Preview
• Kicker: Rankings | Preview
• IDP: Rankings | Preview
• Other formats: PPR | IDP | TD-Only
• Keepers: Harris' Top 200
The Talented Mr. Roto
• Christopher Harris' 10 "flag" players
• Michael Vick: Risk versus reward
• Staff sleepers and busts
• Harris: Ten deep sleepers for 2011
• Does the two-QB strategy work?
• Why rookies are bad fantasy bets
• Don't go crazy over strength of schedule