Week 14 inactives
Welcome to Week 14. Here we'll be posting "live" updates and analysis as NFL teams release their inactive lists. Refresh often for the latest information!
For a complete list of NFL inactives, click here for John Clayton's report.
Ruled out before Sunday: QB Jason Campbell (collarbone), TE Scott Chandler (ankle), QB Jay Cutler (right thumb), WR Jacoby Ford (foot), RB Matt Forte (knee), RB Mark Ingram (toe), WR Andre Johnson (hamstring), K Rian Lindell (shoulder), QB Peyton ...
Read full story
Fantasy Football Week 14
After a very slow start, the Seahawks' Marshawn Lynch has scored a touchdown in six consecutive games.
Fantasy Football Tools• Backfield Chart | Week 14 Projections
Week 14 Rankings
• Harris: The Hard Count
• Berry: Love/Hate for Week 14
• IDP Rankings for Week 14
• Carpenter: Gridiron Challenge preview
• Daube: Trendspotting -- Moss rising
• Cockcroft: Consistency ratings
• Harris: Top Week 14 free agents
• Harris: Instant Impressions from Week 13
Bell Injury Blog
• Notable statistical nuggets
• Week 14 sneaky pickups
• Top 100 flex (RB/WR/TE) rankings
• Is Jordy Nelson lucky or good?
• Beware good players on bad teams
• Ranks reactions: Big Ben lower than usual
• Football Outsiders: Top matchups
• 2011 year-to-end rankings update
• Pass Plays: Get Gerhart, Thomas
• Four Downs: Forte, Johnson injured
Fantasy Focus Video
Fantasy Focus Podcast
• Monday 11 a.m. ET: AJ Mass
• Tuesday 3 p.m. ET: Stephania Bell (injuries)
• Wed. 11 a.m. ET: Eric Karabell
• Wednesday, 3 p.m. ET: Tristan H. Cockcroft
• Thursday 11 a.m. ET: Christopher Harris
• Friday 10 a.m. ET: Stephania Bell (Injuries)
• Friday noon ET: Matthew Berry
• Friday 4 p.m. ET: KC Joyner