How lack of rest affects performance
Since it's just you and me talking, I want to share something.
It's a little embarrassing, so lean in close.
I have always been of the opinion that there is, somewhere, a higher statistical order to fantasy basketball. The rough outlines of a dork matrix, if you will. That by paying less attention to the stats we tabulate for scoring purposes and more to the stats that drive those stats, we could come to some greater depth of understanding of fantasy ...
Read full story
2012 Basketball Draft Kit
ESPN.com's fantasy experts offer all the information you'll need to succeed in your draft this year.
Draft Kit Home
Get in the Game
Fantasy Focus Podcast• Dec. 21: Loads of sleepers/busts
• Dec. 16: CP3 trade, signings reaction
• Dec. 9: Strategy, rankings, mock talk
2011-12 Projections and Profiles
2011-12 Rankings/Cheat Sheets
Strategy and Analysis• McKitish's Love/Hate for '11-12
• ADP trends analysis
• McKitish's Draft-Day Manifesto
• Mock draft analysis: Dec. 1 | Dec. 14
• Rookies to watch in 2011-12
• Undervalued stats to utilize
• Players to target in turnover leagues
• How lack of rest affects performance
• Impact of 66-game schedule in fantasy
• NBA players under contract overseas
• Auction draft strategy
• Draft strategy: Tips for building a winner
• Head-to-head versus roto strategy
• Intro to fantasy basketball