Average Draft Positions reveal trends
Paul George is growing on fantasy owners.
I know. I couldn't help myself.
The 21-year-old really did spring two inches (to 6-foot-10) during the offseason, but it's his potential to start for a revamped Indiana Pacers team that has George rocketing up draft boards.
George muscled into the Pacers rotation in January of his rookie season, intriguing fantasy owners with his across-the-board production. Though he averaged only 21 minutes per game in 2010-11, ...
Read full story
2012 Basketball Draft Kit
ESPN.com's fantasy experts offer all the information you'll need to succeed in your draft this year.
Draft Kit Home
Get in the Game
Fantasy Focus Podcast• Dec. 21: Loads of sleepers/busts
• Dec. 16: CP3 trade, signings reaction
• Dec. 9: Strategy, rankings, mock talk
2011-12 Projections and Profiles
2011-12 Rankings/Cheat Sheets
Strategy and Analysis• McKitish's Love/Hate for '11-12
• ADP trends analysis
• McKitish's Draft-Day Manifesto
• Mock draft analysis: Dec. 1 | Dec. 14
• Rookies to watch in 2011-12
• Undervalued stats to utilize
• Players to target in turnover leagues
• How lack of rest affects performance
• Impact of 66-game schedule in fantasy
• NBA players under contract overseas
• Auction draft strategy
• Draft strategy: Tips for building a winner
• Head-to-head versus roto strategy
• Intro to fantasy basketball