The Week 17 dilemma
How will playoff-bound teams handle their fantasy stars in final week?
If you play in a standard ESPN.com fantasy football league, Week 17 will test your guile.
All year long, you've resisted the temptation to overreact and have played your studs. Hopefully after Week 16, you've got a healthy lead in your two-week fantasy championship game. But now all bets are off. Some NFL teams will rest their stars on Sunday while others will go all out to make the playoffs or improve seeding. As a result, some of the most reliable NFL players won't see more ...
Read full story
Fantasy Football Week 17
Aaron Rodgers will likely finish as the top scorer in fantasy for 2011, but how much will he play in Week 17?
Fantasy Football Tools• Backfield Chart | Week 17 Projections
Week 17 Rankings
Bell Injury Blog
Fantasy Focus Video
Fantasy Focus Podcast
• Monday 11 a.m. ET: AJ Mass
• Tuesday 3 p.m. ET: Stephania Bell (injuries)
• Wednesday, 11 a.m. ET: Tristan H. Cockcroft
• Wednesday, 3 p.m. ET: Eric Karabell
• Thursday, 11 a.m. ET: Christopher Harris
• Friday, 11 a.m. ET: Stephania Bell (Injuries)
• Friday, 12 p.m. ET: Matthew Berry
• Friday, 3 p.m. ET: KC Joyner