Man found dead in Churchill stables
LOUISVILLE, Ky. -- The discovery of a man's body Sunday in the stable area of Churchill Downs was being investigated as a homicide, but there appears to be no connection to the race track or the Kentucky Derby, police said.
"At this point we don't have anything pointing to the fact that this had any association with Churchill Downs or the Derby itself," said Alicia Smiley, spokeswoman for Louisville Metro Police. "We are still investigating at the stables and at the barn." She said they ...
Read full story
THE TRIPLE CROWN
• 'Lucky' ends Triple Crown bid in Preakness
• Desormeaux defends Derby stretch ride
• Eskendereya retired; Jess Jackson buys in
• Eskendereya cruises in the Wood Memorial
• Drosselmeyer's feet seem OK after work
• Belmont: First Dude could be one to catch