Harrington has eye on the prize
BALTIMORE -- If Mike Harrington had his way, there would be no pesky reporters snooping around the barn in the days before the Preakness. Things would be quiet at Pimlico Race Course -- just a man and his horse, then a race and a win.Reporters ask inane questions. They put you on the spot. They write stories or run news bits and don't get their facts straight.
With a horse like this, your name gets out there, and people keep coming around asking stupid questions ...
Read full story
THE TRIPLE CROWN
• 'Lucky' ends Triple Crown bid in Preakness
• Desormeaux defends Derby stretch ride
• Eskendereya retired; Jess Jackson buys in
• Eskendereya cruises in the Wood Memorial
• Drosselmeyer's feet seem OK after work
• Belmont: First Dude could be one to catch