Love the game, hate 'that guy'
Finally here, kids. Merry Chistmakah. Not sure why opening kickoff to the NFL season isn't a national holiday, but it should be. Could we at least get a stamp? Maybe we vote on one? Like between fat Rex Ryan and skinny Rex Ryan? Props if you get the reference.
Among the reasons for the excitement, of course, is that the start of the NFL season is also the start of the fantasy football season. And if my Twitter and Facebook> accounts are any indication, ...
Read full story
Fantasy Football Week 1
It's a brand new season, with some old faces in new places, like Peyton Manning with the Denver Broncos.
Fantasy Football Tools• Week 1 Projections
• 2011 Scoring Leaders | Points Against
• Most Added/Dropped (Past 7 days)
• Average Draft Position
• NFL Nation blog
Week 1 Rankings
Bell Injury Blog
• Kevin Ogletree's value
• Football Outsiders: Top matchups
• Top 100 flex (RB/WR/TE) rankings
• Ranks reax: Newton to shine?
• numberFire: Top Eliminator picks
• Pass Plays: Early trade targets
• Lessons learned from preseason