Love/Hate for Week 17
Week 17 of the fantasy season is always a bit of a mishmash. Some teams are going all out, some aren't even pretending to play everyone and still more are playing coy, with unknown amounts of playing time for the stars of teams who have clinched postseason berths and can't change their seeding.
And so, in honor of that, the last Love/Hate of the football season (and of 2012) is a bit of a mishmash itself.
We start with the most annoying email of the week:
(Name withheld): ...
Read full story
Fantasy Football Week 17
It's now the final week of the regular season, and the last chance to win championships. Will Adrian Peterson, who's in range for the single-season rushing record, help you get a title?
Fantasy Football Tools• Week 17 Projections
• Roster Advisor
• 2012 Scoring Leaders | Points Against
• Most Added/Dropped (Past 7 days)
• NFL Nation blog
• Week 17 fantasy inactives | Full inactives list
Week 17 Rankings
Bell Injury Blog
• Karabell: Four Downs from Sunday's games
• Karabell: Sneaky pickups
• Karabell: Week 17 flex rankings
• Karabell: Week 17 rankings reaction
• Football Outsiders: Good/bad matchups
• Goal-Line Grid: Through Week 16
• Karabell: Four Downs -- Week 16 recap
• Friday: Fantasy Football Now
• Thursday: Berry's 2012 Fantasy LVPs
• Thursday: Berry's 2012 Fantasy MVPs
• Thursday: Berry's Love/Hate
• Wednesday: Harris' Top 10 for 2013
• Wednesday: Fantasy Focus on rankings
• Tuesday: Lance Kendricks' value
• Monday: Michael Vick's value
• Monday: Late pickups