Court delays John Tomic case to Oct.
MADRID -- A Madrid court has postponed the trial of the father of Australian tennis player Bernard Tomic because the victim of an alleged assault was unable to attend a hearing.
John Tomic was charged with assaulting his son's hitting partner, Thomas Drouet, after allegedly head-butting him near their hotel before last week's Madrid Open.
Drouet said he was left with a broken nose and temporarily needed a neck brace.
A hearing was scheduled for Tuesday but the Madrid court said ...
Read full story