Goldencents looks to be the biggest question mark in the Preakness field
Before looking at the second Triple Crown race, it's the time and place to think about the people who missed the Kentucky Derby by a mile, the experts who picked horses that didn't get anywhere close to the win.
Listen, people, anybody can pick the favorite.
My 93-year-old neighbor confirmed this postulate by saying, as I prepared to go wager on the Derby, "Get me two dollars on the favorite and All in the exactas."
"You won fourteen dollars," I told her ...
Read full story
THE TRIPLE CROWN
• 'Lucky' ends Triple Crown bid in Preakness
• Desormeaux defends Derby stretch ride
• Eskendereya retired; Jess Jackson buys in
• Eskendereya cruises in the Wood Memorial
• Drosselmeyer's feet seem OK after work
• Belmont: First Dude could be one to catch