What's not to love about Belmont?
The Derby and Preakness winners aren't the only reasons to like this race
This is a Jacuzzi for all those Triple Crown expectations, a trumpet blast of wishful possibilities and a Brandy Alexander for dessert. This is the two-foot-long, chili-with-cheese hot dog. You're probably not sure how you're going to approach it, but you're certain you have to try. In other words, if you're a horseplayer or just a casual racing fan, you have to love Saturday's Belmont Stakes.
Although they've set fire to a few garbage cans over the years and have on occasion ...
Read full story
THE TRIPLE CROWN
• 'Lucky' ends Triple Crown bid in Preakness
• Desormeaux defends Derby stretch ride
• Eskendereya retired; Jess Jackson buys in
• Eskendereya cruises in the Wood Memorial
• Drosselmeyer's feet seem OK after work
• Belmont: First Dude could be one to catch