Yoan Pablo Hernandez to defend belt
Cruiserweight titlist Yoan Pablo Hernandez's third defense will come against mandatory challenger Alexander Alekseev after Sauerland Event, Hernandez's promoter, won the recent purse bid for the fight.
Sauerland Event bid $555,414 to easily beat EC Box Promotion, which offered $212,000. There were only two bidders. Hernandez, as the titleholder, is entitled to 75 percent of the winning bid, or $416,560.50. Alekseev will receive the remaining 25 percent, or $138,853.50.
Read full story