Desiree Linden is the No. 2 female qualifier at the Olympic trials and the experience of making the team in 2012 is on her side, but Linden doesn't believe she's a shoo-in for Rio.
- Hunter's 3:58.25 mile breaks indoor HS record
- Russia cyclist Brezhniva banned for doping
- Trio appeals life bans in Russian doping case
- Coe denies flagging up bribery claims in 2017 vote
- American pair wins World Marathon Challenge
- '13 bombing victim plans to run Boston Marathon
- IAAF's lucrative adidas deal in doubt