Slovak Peter Sagan had a tough spring, then success at the Tour de France. Now, the Tinkoff-Saxo rider is racing the Vuelta a Espana with an eye on the upcoming world championships.
- Sbaragli wins Vuelta stage; Dumoulin keeps lead
- Boeckmans stable, still in coma after Vuelta crash
- Van Garderen to miss worlds after Vuelta crash
- Women's marathon comes down to sprint finish
- G. Dibaba tracks 5,000-10,000 double at worlds
- Nike fights subpoena in feds' suit against Lance
- China's Dalian Wanda purchases Ironman brand