The structure of the Triple Crown races has not changed since three horses completed the sweep in the 1970s. So what has changed in the sport that seems to make the feat impossible today?
- Rosie Napravnik announces birth of baby boy
- American Pharoah gets final breeze at Churchill Downs
- Carpe Diem not in top form; will not go in Belmont
- No Belmont Stakes for The Truth Or Else
- Spanish Queen takes Oaks
- Catch a Flight takes off in Californian victory
- Divisidero gets up to win Peninne Ridge Stakes