It's time for the WNBA and USA Basketball to make a statement on domestic violence: Women are not just victims, and in same-sex cases, we can't be any less diligent in demanding accountability.
- Isiah Thomas back in N.Y. as Liberty president
- Griner skips Team USA women's training camp
- Sun G Douglas retires from WNBA after 14 years
- Big 12, SEC to expand challenge in 2016-17
- ACC's leading rebounder transfers to S. Carolina
- Former players sue Dixie State for discrimination
- Utah hires Pacific's Roberts as new head coach