Becky Hammon went from an undrafted rookie trying to earn a WNBA roster spot to induction in the New York Liberty's Ring of Honor and a barrier-breaking coaching job with the San Antonio Spurs.
- Bird is first to score 5K points, get 2K assists
- Law firm: Illinois players' allegations unfounded
- Mavunga chooses Ohio State after leaving UNC
- Lieberman to become 2nd female NBA assistant
- WNBA suspends Stars' Adams for 3 games
- Sky trade Fowles to Lynx as part of 3-team deal
- U.S. wins 6th straight U19 world basketball title