Although Lisa Borders has many items on her to-do list, the WNBA's newest president must, first and foremost, figure out a way to successfully market the league and its stars.
- UConn's Stewart to join U.S. national team camp
- Two-time WNBA MVP Parker re-signs with Sparks
- Shaq, Yao, Iverson headline 2016 HOF finalists
- Feds open broad bias probe into Iowa athletics
- Lauren Jackson to decide on Rio Games in March
- UConn tops No. 2 S. Carolina to win 60th straight
- Mitchell scores 33 as Ohio State tops Maryland