Chat with Takeo Spikes
On Sept. 25, Spikes snapped his Achilles tendon, just three games into the 2005 season. He has spent the last 12 weeks rehabbing the injured ankle, a story that was chronicled by ESPN.com's Wayne Drehs. Spikes continues to watch game film and do what he can for his team from the sidelines, but he burns to return to the field in 2006, as he explains to Drehs.
Send in your questions to Takeo now and join him in The Show on Thursday at 5 p.m. ET!
This chat is exclusive to ESPN Insiders
SportsNation on Facebook
THIS WEEK'S CHATS
- 11:00 AMFantasy's Eric Karabell
- 11:00 AMBig 12 Coaches Chat
- 12:00 PMCowboys with Todd Archer
- 1:00 PMCubs with Jesse Rogers
- 1:00 PMMLB Insider Keith Law
- 2:00 PMNASCAR's Brad Keselowski
- 2:00 PM49ers with Bill Williamson
- 3:00 PMGolf columnist Bob Harig
- 3:00 PMBoxing with Brian Campbell
- 5:00 PMWeAreSC's Garry Paskwietz