Chat with B.J. Armstrong
Armstrong was a member of the Chicago Bulls' first three-peat in the 90s. He was a starter on the '92-'93 squad, averaging 12.3 points and 4.0 assists per game. Armstrong played his first six years in the NBA with Chicago, after starring at the University of Iowa.
Armstrong played a total of 11 seasons in the NBA for four different teams. After his initial stint with the Bulls, he played for the Golden State Warriors, Charlotte Hornets and the Orlando Magic, before finishing his career with the Bulls in 2000.
Armstrong finished his career at Iowa fourth on the all-time points list with 1,705, seventh in 3-pointers made with 136 and third in assists with 517.
Send in your questions now and then join B.J. at 2 p.m. ET on Thursday!
This chat is exclusive to ESPN Insiders
SportsNation on Facebook
THIS WEEK'S CHATS
- 11:00 AMFantasy's Eric Karabell
- 11:00 AMBig 12 Coaches Chat
- 12:00 PMCowboys with Todd Archer
- 1:00 PMCubs with Jesse Rogers
- 1:00 PMMLB Insider Keith Law
- 2:00 PMNASCAR's Brad Keselowski
- 2:00 PM49ers with Bill Williamson
- 3:00 PMGolf columnist Bob Harig
- 3:00 PMBoxing with Brian Campbell
- 5:00 PMWeAreSC's Garry Paskwietz