Chat with Sugar Ray Leonard
The Contender, a collaboration of ESPN, Mark Burnett Productions and DreamWorks Television, premieres with a two-hour show Tuesday, July 18 on ESPN at 10 p.m. ET. It will be seen on following Tuesdays as a one-hour show.
A boxing legend and five-time world champion, Leonard (right in picture) serves as the host and mentor to the 16 contestants on the show. He will guide the contestants through the training and challenges the show will present. Season 1 co-host Sylvester Stallone moves behind the scenes for Season 2 as an executive producer.
Each episode culminates in a five-round professional bout where the winner moves one step closer to the grand cash prize and a shot at the title of Contender Champion. The loser is eliminated from the show.
Send in your questions now and then join Sugar Ray Friday at 11 a.m.!
This chat is exclusive to ESPN Insiders
SportsNation on Facebook
THIS WEEK'S CHATS
- 11:00 AMFantasy's Eric Karabell
- 11:00 AMBig 12 Coaches Chat
- 12:00 PMCowboys with Todd Archer
- 1:00 PMCubs with Jesse Rogers
- 1:00 PMMLB Insider Keith Law
- 2:00 PMNASCAR's Brad Keselowski
- 2:00 PM49ers with Bill Williamson
- 3:00 PMGolf columnist Bob Harig
- 3:00 PMBoxing with Brian Campbell
- 5:00 PMWeAreSC's Garry Paskwietz