Chat with Thomas Johansson
Johansson began play in the Rogers Cup in Toronto Monday. He defeated Spain's Feliciano Lopez 5-7, 6-4, 6-3. He will now face the winner of Wednesday's match between Lleyton Hewitt and Juan Ignacio Chela. Johansson won the tournament in 1999.
Johansson is a 12-year pro, who has a career record of 308-243, with over $6 million in career winnings. He is currently ranked 39th in the world. He owns nine career titles, including the 2002 Australian Open.
So get your questions together and send them to Thomas now and then join us at 3 p.m. Tuesday!
This chat is exclusive to ESPN Insiders
SportsNation on Facebook
THIS WEEK'S CHATS
- 11:00 AMFantasy's Eric Karabell
- 11:00 AMBig 12 Coaches Chat
- 12:00 PMCowboys with Todd Archer
- 1:00 PMCubs with Jesse Rogers
- 1:00 PMMLB Insider Keith Law
- 2:00 PMNASCAR's Brad Keselowski
- 2:00 PM49ers with Bill Williamson
- 3:00 PMGolf columnist Bob Harig
- 3:00 PMBoxing with Brian Campbell
- 5:00 PMWeAreSC's Garry Paskwietz