Chat with Edgerton Hartwell
In 2005, Hartwell finished his first season with the Falcons after sustaining an Achilles tendon injury during a Week 5 loss to the Patriots. During the off season, Hartwell stayed locally in Atlanta fully committed to his recovery process. He checked in with the Falcons doctors on a regular basis and also hired specialists to assure an early return to the football field. Hartwell credits his success to his Baltimore based trainer, Chris Endlich and to Atlanta's local specialist Dr. Hank "Mack" Sloan, of the Genesis Center. During the off season Hartwell committed to his rehab treatment five days a week sometimes more than three times a day.
Previous to playing for Atlanta, Hartwell played for the Baltimore Ravens, compiling 142 tackles in his second year in the league in 2002. In both 2002 and 2003, he recorded three sacks.
Send your questions now and join Edgerton in The Show on Thursday at noon ET!
This chat is exclusive to ESPN Insiders
SportsNation on Facebook
THIS WEEK'S CHATS
- 11:00 AMFantasy's Eric Karabell
- 11:00 AMBig 12 Coaches Chat
- 12:00 PMCowboys with Todd Archer
- 1:00 PMCubs with Jesse Rogers
- 1:00 PMMLB Insider Keith Law
- 2:00 PMNASCAR's Brad Keselowski
- 2:00 PM49ers with Bill Williamson
- 3:00 PMGolf columnist Bob Harig
- 3:00 PMBoxing with Brian Campbell
- 5:00 PMWeAreSC's Garry Paskwietz