Chat with Andrew Feldman
It's a multi-billion dollar industry that has exploded in the past 10 years. Internet gambling went from being non-existent to omnipresent as Americans everywhere are wagering online. Is this industry's somewhat untouched status in jeopardy? The U.S. House of Representatives just passed anti-online gambling legislation in July which could make playing poker online a crime if it makes it through the U.S. Senate.
Also in July, the Justice Department essentially shut down one of the biggest online gaming companies in the world: BetOnSports. As the company's former CEO David Carruthers awaits his fate under house arrest in St. Louis, OTL investigates what the climate in the industry is right now and what does this mean for gamblers who use these sites? Check out OTL Sunday at 9:30 a.m. ET.
Send in your questions now and join Feldman in The Show on Friday at 4 p.m. ET!
This chat is exclusive to ESPN Insiders
SportsNation on Facebook
THIS WEEK'S CHATS
- 11:00 AMFantasy MLB's AJ Mass
- 12:00 PMPatriots with Mike Reiss
- 12:00 PMCowboys with Todd Archer
- 2:00 PM49ers with Bill Williamson
- 2:00 PMNFL draft Insider Mel Kiper
- 2:00 PMMechelle Voepel on WNBA
- 3:00 PM'Hawks with Scott Powers
- 3:00 PMNBA Insider Amin Elhassan
- 3:00 PMNFL Insider Mike Sando
- 3:00 PMNHL with Scott Burnside
- 4:00 PMTitans with Paul Kuharsky
- 4:00 PMKC Joyner on Fantasy FB