Chat with Manny Pacquiao
Pacquiao faces Erik Morales in "The Grand Finale" Saturday, Nov. 18, live on HBO PPV (9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT) at the Thomas and Mack Center in Las Vegas.
Pacquiao enters the fight with a 42-3-2 record, which includes 33 knockouts. Morales is 48-4. Saturday's fight will be the third between the two warriors, with Pacquiao winning the last one in January. Morales won their first fight in March 2005. In his last 19 fights, Pacquiao is 16-1-2. Aside from the loss to Morales, Pacquiao was last defeated in 1999.
Pacquiao will stop by at 2 p.m. ET on Monday. So send in your questions now and join him right here for the answers.
Light flyweight challenger Brian Viloria fights on the undercard and he stops by to chat Wednesday, Nov. 15 at 2 p.m. ET.
This chat is exclusive to ESPN Insiders
SportsNation on Facebook
THIS WEEK'S CHATS
- 11:00 AMFantasy's Eric Karabell
- 11:00 AMBig 12 Coaches Chat
- 12:00 PMCowboys with Todd Archer
- 1:00 PMCubs with Jesse Rogers
- 1:00 PMMLB Insider Keith Law
- 2:00 PMNASCAR's Brad Keselowski
- 2:00 PMRavens with Hensley
- 2:00 PM49ers with Bill Williamson
- 3:00 PMGolf columnist Bob Harig
- 3:00 PMBoxing with Brian Campbell
- 5:00 PMWeAreSC's Garry Paskwietz