Chat with Indianapolis Colts' LB Cato June
June's Colts defeated the Chicago Bears in Super Bowl XLI 29-17. In the game, June recorded seven tackles, five solos for the Colts defense that held Chicago to 265 total yards.
During the 2006 season, June had career-highs in total tackles (142) and solos (96). He also had the first sack of his career. June, a fourth-year player out of Michigan, recorded seven games during the regular season of 10 or more tackles, including a season-high 15 in a 36-22 win over Washington in Week 7.
June enters the offseason as a free agent.
Send your questions now and join Cato right here on Thursday at 4:10 p.m. ET for all the answers.
This chat is exclusive to ESPN Insiders
SportsNation on Facebook
THIS WEEK'S CHATS
- 11:00 AMFantasy's Eric Karabell
- 11:00 AMBig 12 Coaches Chat
- 12:00 PMCowboys with Todd Archer
- 1:00 PMCubs with Jesse Rogers
- 1:00 PMMLB Insider Keith Law
- 2:00 PMNASCAR's Brad Keselowski
- 2:00 PM49ers with Bill Williamson
- 3:00 PMGolf columnist Bob Harig
- 3:00 PMBoxing with Brian Campbell
- 5:00 PMWeAreSC's Garry Paskwietz