Chat with NBA Live's Joaquin Moreno

Welcome to The Show! On Tuesday, Joaquin Moreno will stop by to chat about being on ESPN's NBA Live: Bring it Home.

NBA Live: Bring it Home debuted Sunday, Feb. 11. The show is an ESPN Original Entertainment production and is a six-episode reality competition series that will feature the eight best players of NBA LIVE 07, the popular video game from Electronic Arts, competing for a cash prize and the right to be considered the game's best player. The series will be hosted by ESPN.com columnist Scoop Jackson, with appearances by NBA players Vince Carter, Carmelo Anthony, Baron Davis, Antawn Jamison, Dwyane Wade, as well as Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban.

Joaquin Moreno believes he can not be touched in the NBA Live gaming world. He says ''I have no rival (in NBA Live). A wise man once said, In order for it to be a rival the games have to be close and competitive. I hardly ever lose. And when I do, it's almost always a fluke. But if I had to pick out one person who gives me the best games, it would be my brother Brandon Nolley. We used to battle it out in Live back in the day. Not even he is anywhere to being close to being anywhere near to being on my level.''

Send in your questions now and stop by at 2 p.m. ET on Tuesday to join the chat!

MORE
ESPN.com's video game index

This chat is exclusive to ESPN Insiders