Chat with Benjamin Becker!
Becker won NCAA singles and team titles with Baylor in 2004 before turning pro in 2005. In 2006 Becker improved his ranking by 419 spots, the biggest jump of any Top 100 player, and is currently ranked a career high 45th in the world.
He will annouce in May that he will wear Boris Becker's clothing line, though he's not related to Boris. They met for the first time two weeks ago when Benjamin made his Davis Cup debut for Germany.
Benjamin has reached back-to-back ATP semifinals (Delray Beach and San Jose). He is also the last man to beat Andre Agassi, doing so at the U.S. Open last year.
Send in your questions now and join Benjamin for the answers on Wednesday at 4 p.m. ET.
This chat is exclusive to ESPN Insiders
SportsNation on Facebook
THIS WEEK'S CHATS
- 11:00 AMFantasy's Eric Karabell
- 11:00 AMBig 12 Coaches Chat
- 12:00 PMCowboys with Todd Archer
- 1:00 PMCubs with Jesse Rogers
- 1:00 PMMLB Insider Keith Law
- 2:00 PMNASCAR's Brad Keselowski
- 2:00 PM49ers with Bill Williamson
- 3:00 PMGolf columnist Bob Harig
- 3:00 PMBoxing with Brian Campbell
- 5:00 PMWeAreSC's Garry Paskwietz