Chat with Benjamin Becker!
Becker won NCAA singles and team titles with Baylor in 2004 before turning pro in 2005. In 2006 Becker improved his ranking by 419 spots, the biggest jump of any Top 100 player, and is currently ranked a career high 45th in the world.
He will annouce in May that he will wear Boris Becker's clothing line, though he's not related to Boris. They met for the first time two weeks ago when Benjamin made his Davis Cup debut for Germany.
Benjamin has reached back-to-back ATP semifinals (Delray Beach and San Jose). He is also the last man to beat Andre Agassi, doing so at the U.S. Open last year.
Send in your questions now and join Benjamin for the answers on Wednesday at 4 p.m. ET.
This chat is exclusive to ESPN Insiders
SportsNation on Facebook
THIS WEEK'S CHATS
- 11:00 AMFantasy MLB's AJ Mass
- 12:00 PMPatriots with Mike Reiss
- 12:00 PMCowboys with Todd Archer
- 2:00 PM49ers with Bill Williamson
- 2:00 PMNFL draft Insider Mel Kiper
- 2:00 PMMechelle Voepel on WNBA
- 3:00 PM'Hawks with Scott Powers
- 3:00 PMNBA Insider Amin Elhassan
- 3:00 PMNFL Insider Mike Sando
- 3:00 PMNHL with Scott Burnside
- 4:00 PMTitans with Paul Kuharsky
- 4:00 PMKC Joyner on Fantasy FB