Chat with Gustavo Kuerten!
A three-time French Open champion, Kuerten will be making his first appearance since 2004 this week at Indian Wells. The former world No. 1 has won 20 career titles, his most recent coming in 2005.
Kuerten has struggled to overcome injuries of late, having undergone hip surgery in September 2004, and last year Kuerten was sidelined for all but one match.
Kuerten was a semifinalist at Indian Wells in 1999 and lost to Lleyton Hewitt in the 2003 final. Send in your questions now and join "Guga" for the answers on Tuesday at 4 p.m. ET.
This chat is exclusive to ESPN Insiders
SportsNation on Facebook
THIS WEEK'S CHATS
- 11:00 AMFantasy MLB's AJ Mass
- 12:00 PMPatriots with Mike Reiss
- 12:00 PMCowboys with Todd Archer
- 2:00 PM49ers with Bill Williamson
- 2:00 PMNFL draft Insider Mel Kiper
- 2:00 PMMechelle Voepel on WNBA
- 3:00 PM'Hawks with Scott Powers
- 3:00 PMNBA Insider Amin Elhassan
- 3:00 PMNFL Insider Mike Sando
- 3:00 PMNHL with Scott Burnside
- 4:00 PMTitans with Paul Kuharsky
- 4:00 PMKC Joyner on Fantasy FB