Chat with ''Sugar'' Shane Mosley
''Everyone is talking. On May 5, the whole world will be watching - De La Hoya vs. Mayweather: The World Awaits.'' Floyd Mayweather Jr. will face Oscar De La Hoya on May 5 in what everyone is already calling one of the greatest fights of all time. The fight can be seen live on HBO Pay-Per-View. The MGM Grand in Las Vegas will host the fight which begins at 9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT.
Mosley is acting as De La Hoya's chief sparring partner during De La Hoya's training camp. He is the only fighter to defeat De La Hoya twice. Two of the legendary light middleweight's losses have come at the hands of Mosley. De La Hoya enters the ring against Mayweather with a career record of 38-4.
Send in your questions now, then join Mosley on Wednesday at 1:30 p.m. ET!
And be sure to tune into HBO this Sunday, Apr. 15 at 10:30 p.m. ET/PT, for the premiere of the all-access prime time series "De La Hoya/Mayweather 24/7." The four-part series, with unprecedented access, will chronicle the fighters' preparations for the May 5 mega-fight at MGM Grand and will provide viewers with a compelling look at two extraordinary champions.
This chat is exclusive to ESPN Insiders
SportsNation on Facebook
THIS WEEK'S CHATS
- 11:00 AMFantasy's Eric Karabell
- 11:00 AMBig 12 Coaches Chat
- 12:00 PMCowboys with Todd Archer
- 1:00 PMCubs with Jesse Rogers
- 1:00 PMMLB Insider Keith Law
- 2:00 PMNASCAR's Brad Keselowski
- 2:00 PM49ers with Bill Williamson
- 3:00 PMGolf columnist Bob Harig
- 3:00 PMBoxing with Brian Campbell
- 5:00 PMWeAreSC's Garry Paskwietz