Chat with Roger Mayweather
''Everyone is talking. On May 5, the whole world will be watching - De La Hoya vs. Mayweather: The World Awaits.'' Floyd Mayweather Jr. will face Oscar De La Hoya on May 5 in what everyone is already calling one of the greatest fights of all time. The fight can be seen live on HBO Pay-Per-View. The MGM Grand in Las Vegas will host the fight which begins at 9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT.
Roger Mayweather trained Floyd Mayweather Jr. for two years in the mid-90s and then full-time since early 2000. Since re-hiring Roger to be his trainer, Floyd Jr. is 14-0 with seven knockouts.
Send in your questions now, then join Roger Mayweather on Wednesday at 1:30 p.m. ET!
And be sure to tune into HBO this Sunday, Apr. 15 at 10:30 p.m. ET/PT, for the premiere of the all-access prime time series "De La Hoya/Mayweather 24/7." The four-part series, with unprecedented access, will chronicle the fighters' preparations for the May 5 mega-fight at MGM Grand and will provide viewers with a compelling look at two extraordinary champions.
This chat is exclusive to ESPN Insiders
SportsNation on Facebook
THIS WEEK'S CHATS
- 11:00 AMNoleNation's David Hale
- 12:00 PMNFL with Dan Graziano
- 1:00 PMCubs, Sox with Levine
- 1:30 PMMichael Wilbon on NBA Finals
- 2:00 PMBoxing with Brian Campbell
- 2:00 PMNFL blogger Kevin Seifert
- 2:00 PMNASCAR with Terry Blount
- 3:00 PMFantasy's Stephania Bell
- 3:00 PMGolf columnist Bob Harig
- 4:00 PMHornsNation's Strickland
- 4:00 PMNFL with James Walker
- 11:00 AMFantasy's Eric Karabell
- 12:00 PMNFL with Matt Williamson
- 12:00 PMDawgNation's David Ching
- 12:00 PMMusician Darius Rucker
- 1:00 PMNBA Insider Chad Ford
- 1:00 PMMMA with Brett Okamoto
- 2:00 PMSweetSpot's Schoenfield
- 3:00 PMNHRA's A. Brown, C. Force
- 3:00 PMFantasy NASCAR Focus
- 4:00 PMGatorNation's Mike DiRocco
- 4:00 PMNFL blogger Mike Sando
- 5:00 PMWeAreSC's Garry Paskwietz