Chat with Winky Wright
Wright and Hopkins step into the right July 21 at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas at 9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT, live on HBO PPV. Hopkins will put his Ring magazine light heavyweight belt on the line.
Wright (51-3-1) earned his reputation as a middleweight fighter, defending his junior middleweight belt six times before moving up to middleweight. His first fight at middleweight was a 12-round decision over Felix Trinidad, which turned out to be Trinidad's last fight before retiring. Then Wright fought Jermain Taylor to a controversial draw in June 2006.
Wright will stop by at 1 p.m. ET on Tuesday, so send in your questions now and stop by later for the answers!
This chat is exclusive to ESPN Insiders
SportsNation on Facebook
THIS WEEK'S CHATS
- 11:00 AMFantasy MLB's AJ Mass
- 12:00 PMPatriots with Mike Reiss
- 12:00 PMCowboys with Todd Archer
- 1:00 PMMLB Insider Keith Law
- 2:00 PM49ers with Bill Williamson
- 2:00 PMNFL draft Insider Mel Kiper
- 2:00 PMMechelle Voepel on WNBA
- 2:30 PM'Hawks with Scott Powers
- 3:00 PMNHL with Scott Burnside
- 3:00 PMNBA Insider Amin Elhassan
- 3:00 PMNFL Insider Mike Sando
- 4:00 PMTitans with Paul Kuharsky
- 4:00 PMKC Joyner on Fantasy FB