Chat with Bernard Hopkins
Wright and Hopkins step into the right July 21 at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas at 9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT, live on HBO PPV. Hopkins will put his Ring magazine light heavyweight belt on the line.
Hopkins (47-4-1) once ruled the middleweight division, owning the title for 10 years, defending his title 20 straight times, including wins over Oscar de la Hoya and Felix Trinidad. After losing twice to Jermain Taylor, Hopkins moved up in weight to light heavyweight to face Antonio Tarver. Hopkins won a 12-round decision and took Tarver's light heavyweight belt.
Hopkins will stop by at 3:30 p.m. ET on Tuesday, so send in your questions now and stop by later for the answers!
This chat is exclusive to ESPN Insiders
SportsNation on Facebook
THIS WEEK'S CHATS
- 11:00 AMFantasy MLB's AJ Mass
- 12:00 PMPatriots with Mike Reiss
- 12:00 PMCowboys with Todd Archer
- 2:00 PM49ers with Bill Williamson
- 2:00 PMNFL draft Insider Mel Kiper
- 2:00 PMMechelle Voepel on WNBA
- 3:00 PM'Hawks with Scott Powers
- 3:00 PMNBA Insider Amin Elhassan
- 3:00 PMNFL Insider Mike Sando
- 3:00 PMNHL with Scott Burnside
- 4:00 PMTitans with Paul Kuharsky
- 4:00 PMKC Joyner on Fantasy FB