Chat with Bernard Hopkins
Wright and Hopkins step into the ring July 21 at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas at 9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT, live on HBO PPV. Hopkins will put his Ring magazine light heavyweight belt on the line.
Hopkins (47-4-1) once ruled the middleweight division, owning the title for 10 years, defending his title 20 straight times, including wins over Oscar de la Hoya and Felix Trinidad. After losing twice to Jermain Taylor, Hopkins moved up in weight to light heavyweight to face Antonio Tarver. Hopkins won a 12-round decision and took Tarver's light heavyweight belt.
Hopkins will stop by at 2 p.m. ET on Tuesday, so send in your questions now and stop by later for the answers!
This chat is exclusive to ESPN Insiders
SportsNation on Facebook
THIS WEEK'S CHATS
- 11:00 AMPatriots with Mike Reiss
- 11:00 AMFantasy MLB's AJ Mass
- 12:00 PMTitans with Paul Kuharsky
- 1:00 PMNFL Insider Mike Sando
- 2:00 PMNFL Draft Insider Mel Kiper
- 2:00 PMNASCAR with Ryan McGee
- 2:30 PM'Hawks with Scott Powers
- 3:00 PMNBA Insider Amin Elhassan
- 3:00 PMNHL with Barry Melrose
- 4:00 PMNFL Insider KC Joyner
- 12:00 PMBoxing with Dan Rafael
- 12:00 PMNHL with Pierre LeBrun
- 1:00 PMRichard Durrett on Rangers
- 1:00 PMRams with Nick Wagoner
- 1:00 PMNCAA BB 'Giant Killers'
- 2:00 PMBulls with Nick Friedell
- 2:00 PMRavens with Hensley
- 2:00 PMBracketologist Joe Lunardi
- 2:15 PMGolf analyst Andy North
- 3:00 PMJaguars with Mike DiRocco
- 3:00 PMNBA Insider Kevin Pelton