Chat with Radek Stepanek
Stepanek won his second career title Sunday, when he defeated James Blake 7-6 (7), 5-7, 6-2 in the Countrywide Classic in Los Angeles. His win makes him the Week 1 leader of the U.S. Open Series Lever 2000 Challenge.
Last year Stepanek reached a career-high No. 8 in the ATP rankings after making the Wimbledon quarterfinals. But he missed the remainder of the year due to a neck injury that caused nerve problems in his lower right arm and hand.
Send in your questions for Radek now and check back to chat with him Wednesday at 10 a.m. ET!
This chat is exclusive to ESPN Insiders
SportsNation on Facebook
THIS WEEK'S CHATS
- 11:00 AMFantasy MLB's AJ Mass
- 12:00 PMPatriots with Mike Reiss
- 12:00 PMCowboys with Todd Archer
- 2:00 PM49ers with Bill Williamson
- 2:00 PMNFL draft Insider Mel Kiper
- 2:00 PMMechelle Voepel on WNBA
- 3:00 PM'Hawks with Scott Powers
- 3:00 PMNBA Insider Amin Elhassan
- 3:00 PMNFL Insider Mike Sando
- 3:00 PMNHL with Scott Burnside
- 4:00 PMTitans with Paul Kuharsky
- 4:00 PMKC Joyner on Fantasy FB