Chat with Radek Stepanek
Stepanek won his second career title Sunday, when he defeated James Blake 7-6 (7), 5-7, 6-2 in the Countrywide Classic in Los Angeles. His win makes him the Week 1 leader of the U.S. Open Series Lever 2000 Challenge.
Last year Stepanek reached a career-high No. 8 in the ATP rankings after making the Wimbledon quarterfinals. But he missed the remainder of the year due to a neck injury that caused nerve problems in his lower right arm and hand.
Send in your questions for Radek now and check back to chat with him Wednesday at 10 a.m. ET!
This chat is exclusive to ESPN Insiders
SportsNation on Facebook
THIS WEEK'S CHATS
- 11:00 AMPatriots with Mike Reiss
- 11:00 AMFantasy MLB's AJ Mass
- 12:00 PMTitans with Paul Kuharsky
- 1:00 PMNFL Insider Mike Sando
- 2:00 PMNFL Draft Insider Mel Kiper
- 2:00 PMNASCAR with Ryan McGee
- 2:30 PM'Hawks with Scott Powers
- 3:00 PMNBA Insider Amin Elhassan
- 3:00 PMNHL with Barry Melrose
- 4:00 PMNFL Insider KC Joyner
- 12:00 PMBoxing with Dan Rafael
- 12:00 PMNHL with Pierre LeBrun
- 1:00 PMRichard Durrett on Rangers
- 1:00 PMRams with Nick Wagoner
- 1:00 PMNCAA BB 'Giant Killers'
- 2:00 PMBulls with Nick Friedell
- 2:00 PMRavens with Hensley
- 2:00 PMBracketologist Joe Lunardi
- 2:15 PMGolf analyst Andy North
- 3:00 PMJaguars with Mike DiRocco
- 3:00 PMNBA Insider Kevin Pelton