Chat with Michael Russell
Russell lost his first round doubles match on Monday at the Legg Mason Classic in Washington, D.C. He's also playing in the singles tournament. He received a first-round bye and will play his second round match Wednesday.
He turned pro in 1998 and is currently ranked 71st on the ATP Tour after reaching a career high of 66 in April.
Russell has a singles record of 6-12 in 2007. Back in the first round of the Australian Open, he took the first two sets from Lleyton Hewitt, before dropping a five-set match. In the French Open, he played Roger Federer in the first round.
Send in your questions for Michael now and check back to chat with him Tuesday at 3 p.m. ET!
This chat is exclusive to ESPN Insiders
SportsNation on Facebook
THIS WEEK'S CHATS
- 11:00 AMPatriots with Mike Reiss
- 12:00 PMNHL with Scott Burnside
- 12:00 PMMLB Insider Keith Law
- 1:00 PM'Nation's Michelle Beadle
- 1:45 PMFilmmaker Ken Burns
- 2:00 PM49ers with Bill Williamson
- 2:00 PMMechelle Voepel on NCAAW
- 2:30 PM'Hawks with Scott Powers
- 3:00 PMNBA Insider Amin Elhassan
- 4:00 PMKC Joyner on Fantasy FB